Monday, September 9, 2013

Thank You..

I tried to think of a funny title but Thank you works best.   Thanks to everyone amazing support from all over the state, the country and even the world. Abby won Marty the Smart Brailler.
Braille liberates Abby.  It allows her to write and than read what she has written.  The SMART Brailler computerized features will really kick it up a notch with her learning.  She will know instantly that she made a mistake and she can fix it.

child's hands reading Braille.girl typing on a SMART brailler.

I am touched and overwhelmed by the support.  Abby is very exited. For the first moment she heard about a SMART Brailler visiting us she was very upset that it would be leaving after two weeks.  Today she knows when it arrives its staying. Not only am I excited for Abby to have this wonderful tool. I am excited I am going to be able to share my love of braille by sharing the SMART Brailler with other.

This is a little Thank you video that we made a few days ago.  Abby has been so busy since she found out that I am lucky she finished her homework much less give everyone a proper thank you.


I hope to have some kind of opportunity soon in the Concord NH area to give people a chance to check out the SMART Brailler.

Where you motivated by love shown with the voting for everyone.  Check out the old voting link towards the bottom.  because some of the other kids are holding fundraiser for SMART Braillers. Donate a $1, $5 or even more.  Lets keep that love going http://www.wonderbaby.org/backpacking-smart-brailler-vote

3 comments:

McNew Family said...

Congratulations, Abby! All my littles wanted me to be sure to pass the 'grats on to you! It was a fun event! Have fun with Mr. Marty and maybe drop us a line!

jennohara said...

Congrats Abby! Voting was a difficult thing to do knowing that so many deserving kids were up for the running! I'm so glad it was her that won though, because she is at the perfect age where it would be so beneficial for her learning! Can't wait to see all of the progress!! :)

Faye said...

Congratulations Abby! What a sweet video!