Saturday, October 23, 2010

Focus..

Today I had a chance to take a step back from  my new normal while I was away today for a class I had booked weeks ago. I almost didn't go. With all that we have been through the last two weeks the prospect of being away for the day was just jarring. Seemed like too much.


I made a good call.  While Abby was never far from my mind I had a chance to focus on something else.  Since i don't work outside the home I don't have another distraction.  Its been very single focused. 


I am  lucky if I  remember to eat or sleep.  I have been walking around in a daze this week. I don't even remember half of what happened. 


So I should focus on the subjects of both people in this amazing drawing including the tall less cute one. With the big foot feet. 




No comments: